Monday, August 6, 2012

Serena Williams and the Crip Walk

Serena Williams Crip Walk: Epic Win or Epic Fail? by illseed (@illseed) August 5th, 2012 @ 2:30pm. serena-williams. View Comments. Share with Shortlink: LOL! You know I love me some Serena Williams. So, I took my time when writing this"I'm so excited I was able to dance!" the Golden Slam winner tells Us Weekly."I'm so excited I was able to dance!" the Golden Slam winner tells Us Weekly.WIMBLEDON, England — Serena Williams and Andy Murray both retained the No. 4 spot in this week's rankings after they won gold medals at the Olympics. Victoria Azarenka and Roger Federer kept the No. 1 spot in the rankings released Monday. Azarenka"I'm so excited I was able to dance!" the Golden Slam winner tells Us Weekly.
Related External LinksMichael Phelps, Serena Williams, Others Demonstrate 5 Great Ways ...Snoop Dogg In Favor of Serena Williams' C-WalkSerena Williams in no mood to slow down, eyes Rio Olympics | theGrio4 Of Serena Williams -

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment