Monday, September 17, 2012

Ask Matt: Glee vs. Grey's, White Collar, Army Wives, Morning TV and More

Glee First Full Performance Britney 2.0 episode would you hold it against me.Everything was in place for me to dump Glee this season. It moved to Thursday nights, I have other stuff to watch that night. I quit writing about it for the fashion blog I freelance for. I hated the majority of last season and swore I wouldn't be backChris Colfer & Lea Michele: 'Glee' NYC Promo Poster!The hit musical series "Glee" kicked off Sept. 13 with "The New Rachel," in which New Directions members competed for lead vocals in the glee club while Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) adjusted to New York City life. In case you missed last week's episodeAs the Glee season 4 episode 2 sneak peek from "Britney 2.0" below shows, it hasn't gotten any easier for Rachel in Dance 101. While Cassandra has the class pair up for the tango, which is "all about sex," she sends Rachel to the corner because she
Related External LinksLea Michele Guilt-Glee pleasure Girls We Love FHM.comontd_glee: Listen to Glee cover "Oops!…I Did It Again."EXCLUSIVE: Listen to 2 Songs from Glee's Upcoming - Ryan

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment