Friday, September 14, 2012

'The Newsroom's' Alison Pill goes topless on Twitter

The Newsroom” actress Alison Pill was left red-faced on Wednesday when she accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself to more than 14000 followers.Alison Pill, a star of HBO's "The Newsroom" whose character Maggie is prone to crashing into all sorts of inanimate objects, crashed into a technological brick wall in real life Wednesday as she mistakenly tweeted out a topless picture of herself. "Yep.Alison Pill, who stars as the constantly jittery Maggie in HBO's "The Newsroom," mistakenly tweeted a topless photo of herself on Twitter. Where is Nina Howard of TMI Magazine when you need her?!? The photo, which was tweeted Wednesday, showed theThe Newsroom” actress Alison Pill was left red-faced on Wednesday when she accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself to more than 14000 followers.Can I just say I had an Alison Pill moment? I didn't mean to push that button and publish that content to all my followers. Not buying it? Fair enough, I was wrong about Apple. Forgive me. I'll have you know, though, I'm not always wrong. For example…
Related External Links'The Newsroom's' Alison Pill goes topless on Twitter - RapiChat.com ...'The Newsroom's' Alison Pill goes topless on Twitterbestmoviesnews - Aaron Sorkin Predicted 'Newsroom's' Alison Pill

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment