Friday, November 30, 2012

Dancing with the Stars Super Blogger: November 29, 2012

"Dancing With the Stars" may be gone until the next season, but fans of pro Valentin Chmerkovskiy can still get one more taste of the dancer in the meantime. Rick Rowell / ABC. Val Chmerkovskiy appears in a scene on "General Hospital" with Nancy Lee"Dancing With the Stars" may be gone until the next season, but fans of pro Valentin Chmerkovskiy can still get one more taste of the dancer in the meantime. Rick Rowell / ABC. Val Chmerkovskiy appears in a scene on "General Hospital" with Nancy Lee"I've gotten married, I've had a baby, and now this moment is third best in my life!" Dovolani's celebrity partner Melissa Rycroft tells Us.Dancing With the Stars' finale ratings may have been down, year over year and compared to the spring season, but ABC's reality flagship remains a big draw elsewhere on the network.I think it would be embarrassing now to just have actors with no dancing experience,” Tori Spelling says of “Dancing With the Stars” contestants. “I find myself to be a good dancer, but I don't know that I'm of that caliber.”
Related External LinksDancing with the Stars Super Blogger: November 29, 2012 | daily ...Ann Romney Doesn't Rule Out Dancing With The Stars | Pure ...'Dancing With the Stars' Still a Huge Draw for 'Good Morning

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment