Monday, January 21, 2013

Cleveland Browns: Chip Kelly was too much of a 'gamble'

Cleveland Browns: Chip Kelly was too much of a 'gamble'

So Chip Kelly had "superior talent" at Oregon, huh? – Blogging the bEastHe really didn't. Will Chip Kelly Make You A Philadelphia Eagles Fan? – Addicted To QuackHow much will you be rooting for

I was ecstatic when I learned on Wednesday that Chip Kelly will be the Eagles' new head coach. Kelly was my No. 1 target when this process began and I didn't think the Eagles had a shot after he initially decided to stay at

Uh Oh, as a cowboys fan I did everything I could to convince myself Chip Kelly was going to be a bust (even though I wanted him as OC for cowboys) but they're assembling quite a staff there and with top 5 pick they could pick up some good pieces for

The Philadelphia Eagles and Chip Kelly have reportedly agreed to a five-year, $32.5-million deal to with the former Oregon Ducks coach, making Kelly one of the 10 highest-paid NFL coaches. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported the deal on Sunday afternoon,

Adam Schefter reports that former Browns head coach and former Philadelphia Eagles assistant Pat Shurmur is expected to join new Eagles head coach Chip Kelly's staff, likely as Kelly's offensive coordinator. On the surface, it appears a curious fit

Related External Links


Cleveland Browns: Chip Kelly was too much of a 'gamble'

No comments:

Post a Comment