Friday, February 22, 2013

Limbaugh: I am ashamed of my country

Top News Rom - Top News Comments Photos Videos
Read more :
Limbaugh: I am ashamed of my country

Nothing ever changes, Rush Limbaugh lamented on Thursday. Pointing to the narrative surrounding the country's spending concerns and manufactured crises, the talk radio host grew frustrated, saying he's no longer getting

RUSH: It's Julian in Albuquerque. Hi, Julian. It's great to have you on the program. Hello. CALLER: Hiya, Rush. Thank you for taking my call, and God bless you for all you do keeping us well informed. I want to tell you a little bit about when I heard

Rush Limbaugh opened his show this afternoon proclaiming that for the first time in his career, he was ashamed of his country. Why? Limbaugh explained that both political parties in Washington refused to stop spending and used alarmist scare tactics

Rush Limbaugh opened his show this afternoon proclaiming that for the first time in his career, he was ashamed of his country. Why? Limbaugh explained that both political parties in Washington refused to stop spending and used alarmist scare tactics

Why is Rush Limbaugh ashamed of his country? Because of all of the politicians in Washington who are promoting government spending and using scare tactics to avoid cuts to government programs. "To be watching all of this, to be treated, to have my

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment