Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beyoncé's 'Bow Down': A Pro-Women Anthem?

New Music: Kendrick Lamar x Jay-Z “Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix)”Posted by: Big Homie; New Music: Beyoncé “Bow Down / I Been On”Posted by: B.Dot; Birdman On Lil Wayne's Health StatusPosted by: Big Homie

New Music: Kendrick Lamar x Jay-Z “Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix)”Posted by: Big Homie; New Music: Beyoncé “Bow Down / I Been On”Posted by: B.Dot; Birdman On Lil Wayne's Health StatusPosted by: Big Homie

Michael Cragg: 'Bow down bitches,' muses Beyoncé on this brilliantly odd first taster from her forthcoming fifth album.

New Music: Kendrick Lamar x Jay-Z “Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix)”Posted by: Big Homie; New Music: Beyoncé “Bow Down / I Been On”Posted by: B.Dot; Birdman On Lil Wayne's Health StatusPosted by: Big Homie

While Beyoncé has flirted with her more aggressive side on her B'Day album and I Am's Diva, she has never sounded quite as deliciously unhinged as on Bow Down, the Hit-Boy-produced first half of what seems to be two interludes squashed together.

Related External Links


Beyoncé's 'Bow Down': A Pro-Women Anthem?

No comments:

Post a Comment