Friday, March 22, 2013

My Chemical Romance breaks up after 12-year "adventure"

La popular agrupación norteamericana My Chemical Romance, sorprendió el día de hoy a sus fanáticos de todo el mundo, con un anuncio colocado en su página de Internet oficial, revelando la separación del grupo. El entonces quinteto, integrado por

New Album Releases – download full albums, daily updates!

Maybe the romance died or the chemistry soured. My Chemical Romance announced its official breakup Friday night in a blog post on the alt-rock band's web site. The message at mychemicalromance.com states: "Being in this band for the past 12 years has

My Chemical Romance's famous last words proved to be the following: Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go.

This idea ended up manifesting into My Chemical Romance's full concept album Danger Days-The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys when the band scrapped some music they were working on in favor of Way's comic idea. With Danger Days we were

Related External Links


My Chemical Romance breaks up after 12-year "adventure"

No comments:

Post a Comment