Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory: Pundit Alleges Boston Cover-Up Over Saudi ...

Last week, the Department of Homeland Security debunked rumors alleging a Saudi connection to the Boston Marathon bombing, but that didn't stop Beck from challenging them to … debunk rumors of an alleged Saudi connection to the Boston Marathon

Of such beginnings wild conspiracy theories are born. Now, you guys realize this ridiculous theory is losing steam right? But I'm here to remind you what Glenn Beck claimed despite the evidence. He said this guy, who local

Talk Radio fighting the New World Order brought to you by Chris Geo & Sheree Geo – Higher Consciousness for 2012 and Beyond.

“I don't bluff,” Beck stated, “I make promises. The truth matters. I've had enough of what you've done to our country. I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn't trust my government. Oh no, no, no. There is no depth

Glenn Beck is back, and angry, and he says that if the government doesn't come clean about the Boston bombers today (after a heavily laden with.

Related External Links


Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory: Pundit Alleges Boston Cover-Up Over Saudi ...

No comments:

Post a Comment