Thursday, May 2, 2013

American Idol: And the winner is, Harry Connick, Jr. (+video)

When Harry Connick Jr. asked Amber Holcomb "to tell him what the song 'My Funny Valentine' meant" " she looked like Ted Kennedy explaining to Roger Mudd why he wanted to be president. She clearly didn't have a

The winery concert series was released and tickets went on sale on Saturday. We are going to Harry Connick, Jr. in August. I'm beyond excited. I swore that if he came back we'd go. Matt and I love him. We have two other

For ten years, The Ellen Show has been home to some of the craziest, funniest and most memorable moments in television. Today, Ellen looks back on one of her all-time favorite moments. It's Ellen's "10 Seasons,

Verse) / Just a nick of time before I'm home with you / Just a little while I'm on my way / I can see you smiling feel your love so true / Just a little pins on the paint / (Verse) / When I think of heaven I see fields of gold / And angels singing softly just

American Idol fans received an exciting surprise last night when Harry Connick Jr. returned to the show as a mentor. The ensuing reaction throughout the Twitterverse was overwhelmingly positive; now, the question is, could this talented singer wind up

Related External Links


American Idol: And the winner is, Harry Connick, Jr. (+video)

No comments:

Post a Comment