Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Barbara Eden dons 'I Dream of Jeannie' costume

The iconic I Dream Of Jeannie costume was donned by Barbara Eden during a charity event over the weekend. People reports that Eden wore her now-famous I Dream of Jeannie costume at the Life Ball charity event in

Barbara Eden, 78, gets back into her I Dream of Jeannie crop-top and harem pantaloons. She spent five years and 139 episodes starring on sixties sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie. And Barbara Eden, 78, bravely donned her iconic

Decidedly fulfilling the wishes of countless I Dream of Jeannie fans, Barbara Eden dusted off her genie garb for Saturday's Life Ball charity event in Vienna. It's been more than 40 years since she hung up her then-controversial crop top and harem

Barbara Eden was back granting wishes over the weekend. The I Dream of Jeannie star put on her iconic 1960s sitcom costume for the Life Ball 2012 in Vienna over the weekend. It's a charity gala to raise money for people living with HIV and AIDS. Eden

US Weekly posted a photo showing 78-year-old Barbara Eden rocking her iconic I Dream of Jeannie genie costume at the Life Ball 2013 charity event in Vienna, Austria. According to the article, Eden “treated the audience

Related External Links


Barbara Eden dons 'I Dream of Jeannie' costume

No comments:

Post a Comment