Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Note: Big spoilers follow for How I Met Your Mother: Season 8 finale.

VIDEO | How I Met Your Mother: Watch the Finale's Big Mother Reveal. CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler has now confirmed for TVLine that Season 9′s entire run will, in fact, span the wedding weekend and just the

After eight seasons on CBS and heading into its final run later this year, the comedy unveils the actress playing the titular bride to Josh Radnor's character.

How I Met Your Mother's ninth and final season will revolve around the wedding weekend during which each character meets the mother before Ted!

Even though his show, "How I Met Your Mother," was revealing a major new character during Monday night's season finale, actor Josh Radnor wasn't watching. Radnor, who plays Ted Mosby on the CBS sitcom, was instead in Washington, discussing his

We finally met the mother. I'm not sure how I feel about having done so before Ted. I'm not sure I even know how to react to her. To put it in perspective: I perked up more while watching The Mindy Project (another show I've been feeling slightly

Related External Links


Note: Big spoilers follow for How I Met Your Mother: Season 8 finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment