Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Log off Facebook to remain sane

Unfortunately, Facebook won't email you your password. But that's a good thing. I would hope that most sites with proper security don't actually know your password. Instead, they just have a way to know that you've typed it in 

Q2-2013-Social-Login-Preferences For many years, I was one of those people who resisted using the social login. I liked keeping all of my online personas in separate pockets and I worried about what would happen if I used my Facebook account to login

Facebook regretfully announced last week that personal contact information of 6 million users were leaked because of a technical bug, but now according to a group of security researchers, the incident is possibly worse that originally thought. Packet

After a year and a half at Facebook, Williams says he "plans to stay in SF and work on something new." Login with Twitter Login with Facebook Login with LinkedIn Login with Google. Register · Events · BI Intelligence.

Behavioural problems include low self esteem Facebook users, especially females, feel more body conscious by looking at friends' online photos and other such problems include increased narcissism, aggressive behaviour and sleeping problems.

Related External Links


Log off Facebook to remain sane

No comments:

Post a Comment