Saturday, December 15, 2012

School shooting triggers 'mind battle' for Columbine victims

On The Newtown School Shooting, Columbine and Life's Precious Girls. This news junkie picked a good day to tune out. Early today I was in a meeting at my daughter's high school and missed the initial reports about theAs the world struggled to understand the unspeakable tragedy unfolding in Newtown, Conn., a man who knows tragedy all too well joined Scott Baker, TheBlaze's editor-in-chief, on Friday to discuss the implications of such an earth-shattering event.BLOOMINGTON, Minn. - As soon as the Community Relations and Emergency Management Director of Bloomington Schools heard about the Connecticut school shootings, he paused, for just a moment. "I closed my eyes when I heard this. What I see areOn The Newtown School Shooting, Columbine and Life's Precious Girls. This news junkie picked a good day to tune out. Early today I was in a meeting at my daughter's high school and missed the initial reports about theBeth Nimmo knows tragedy well. Her daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, was the first person killed at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. This afternoon, she appeared on "America Live," where she told anchor Megyn Kelly
Related External LinksFriday Movie Night - Bowling for Columbine | The Economic PopulistBowling for Columbine Revisited | Open CultureOn The Newtown School Shooting, Columbine and Life's Precious

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment