Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hochman: Bulls' Derrick Rose may be a wimp, but he has a good reason

As the return of Derrick Rose remains in a holding pattern, his critics are amping up. They don't understand why he hasn't come back. They prematurely jump on him, judging his competitiveness, state of mind and loyalty to his teammates. They are in

Derrick Rose says he isn't mentally ready to play. Who are we to demand more?

I say I hate THIS Derrick Rose to differentiate him from the Derrick Rose I watched grow up in front of my eyes, the Derrick Rose I love. THIS Derrick Rose that I hate is not the hometown hero who led Simeon to Back-to-Back

Re “Bulls' Star Standing Out for Not Toughing It Out,” May 8: Does Derrick Rose lack heart? Didn't he play injured for the Chicago Bulls regularly in the 2011-12 season? I believe doing so contributed to his knee injury, which required surgery. A

Nevertheless, Rose is a wimp. Imagine the morale boost, a la David Lee in that Golden State playoff game against the Nuggets, if he played five minutes. And if you can play, shouldn't you play? Rose is an MVP. He's rested. And his team already proved

Related External Links


Hochman: Bulls' Derrick Rose may be a wimp, but he has a good reason

No comments:

Post a Comment